About the Job
- As a sales agent, you are the front line in customer service .
- To do this, you will take orders, offer services and provide support in person and via telephone or internet.
- You will also be responsible for maintaining client files, ensuring that returning customers are served to the best level possible.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Customer service.
- Meeting sales goals.
- Closing skills.
- Territory management.
- Prospecting skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Business Acumen.
- Social Selling.
- Active Listening.