About the Job
- Storekeeper checks materials and supplies and reports when stock is low.
- Receives and unpacks materials and supplies.
- Additionally, Storekeeper reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.